Tomorrow is a big day – it’s the release of the 2012 BBB Early Bird tickets!
- Tickets are $10 each and admit 1 to our Early Bird Shopping Hour which is from 11-12 AM, a full hour before the doors open to the general public. This means you get first crack at the vendors’ tables and booths!
- The EB tickets are limited to a quantity of 100. We’ll be releasing them in two batches – 50 tickets at 10 AM EST and 50 tickets at 10 PM EST.
- All tickets will be on sale right here on the BBB site, and we’ll be announcing their release on Twitter and Facebook.
- These babies will go fast, so make sure to grab yours right away!
We’re always working hard to find new and exciting ways to make each Bazaar Bizarre Boston better than the last for both our vendors and our shoppers, and so this year we’re excited to launch our new Night Owl program!
- Admission to the BBB will be FREE from 5PM – 6PM (the BBB closes at 6PM).
- A large number of our vendors will be offering a special Night Owl discount – examples include 10% Off Your Entire Purchase or Free Gift with Purchase.
- Shoppers will receive a flyer listing each vendor, their table number, and their respective discount.
There are a few teeeeeny restrictions:
- These offers are only good between 5PM-6PM, in person, on December 16th, 2012.
- Discounts cannot be retroactively applied to items purchased earlier in the day.
- Items will not be ‘held’ earlier in the day by any vendor for later purchase during the discount hour.
Okay, phew! That was a lot of information!
We’re beyond excited about this year’s event and whether you’re an Early Bird, a Night Owl, or a trusty, beloved, normal-hours shopper, we really look forward to seeing you on December 16th!